Every ringette player, regardless of the division must wear:
- CSA-approved helmet & face shield or ringette cage (not a hockey cage)
- Neck guard
- Elbow pads
- Shoulder pads or chest protector
- Hockey or ringette gloves
- Ringette girdle*
- Ringette pants*
- Shin pads with knee guards
- Hockey skates
- Ringette stick
* Hockey pants, socks and jock/jill can be substituted for ringette girdle and pants.
Please note that FUN 1 & 2 divisions have jerseys and socks provided. U10 to Open divisions will receive jerseys with a $50 deposit – when their jersey is returned at the end of the season (in clean good condition), they will receive their $50 deposit back.